This Creamy Greek Yogurt Spinach Pineapple Smoothie uses ripe bananas. Chia seeds add healthy omega-3 fats, fiber, and a small amount of protein for extra nutrition.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen banana slices (about 1 medium banana)
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey (optional)
Add almond milk and yogurt to a blender, then add spinach, banana, pineapple, chia and sweetener (if using); blend until smooth.
One thought on “Pineapple Green Smoothie”
Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness :). Click Here:👉 https://stanford.io/3FXszd0