The strawberry, blueberry and banana smoothie is creamy and sweet, and it’s totally kid-friendly, even though hemp seeds are high in protein. Freeze fruit ahead of time after mixing for an extra frosty texture.
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small ripe banana (frozen, if desired)
- ¾ cup chilled unsweetened cashew milk, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
Combine strawberries, blueberries, banana, cashew milk, cashew butter and hemp seeds in a blender. Process until smooth, adding more cashew milk, if needed, for desired consistency. Serve immediately.